Avocados are great in guacamole, filled with health benefits, and resemble the shape of the baby in the mother’s womb. Avocado is a fruit, technically a berry and is also known as an “Alligator Pear”. There is no question the connection between avocado’s and our health. Avocado is a fruit that is great in sweet and savory dishes definitely a highly appreciated fruit. Avocadoes are truly a superfood, jam packed with essential nutrients and have a PH level of 6.3-6.6. Avocados have a thick layer of skin protecting them from pesticides.
Avocados are another superfood rich in various nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. Avocado’s contain calcium, magnesium, copper, potassium, iron, phosphorous, zinc, and Vitamins C, B6, b-12, A,D,K, and E. Moreover, avocados are an excellent source of monounsaturated fatty acids with low sugar content. A single serving of avocado provides more than 40% of our daily requirement of fiber. Avocados are loaded with health benefits and packed with nutrients making it one of the best fruits you can eat.
Health Benefits of Avocado’s:
– Prevents bad breath
– Keeps eye healthy
– Reduces risk of cardiovascular diseases
– Protects liver from damage and ailments
– Helps treat vitamin K deficiency- related bleeding
– Aids in digestion and weight management
– Helps overcome nausea & morning sickness during pregnancy
– Aids in maintaining healthy skin
– Anti-aging properties
– Strengthens bones
– Reduces inflammation in tissues, joints, and muscles
– Assists nutrient absorption
– Aids a healthy functioning kidney health
– Protects against sunburn
Avocados are great to use as a vegan substitute for butter or margarine. You can’t go wrong with some avocado toast for breakfast.