My grandma used to tell me to eat carrots to have nice eyes, she wasn’t kidding. Carrots are great! They taste great and are extremely healthy for you. The following are health benefits of carrots which include:
- reduced cholesterol
- prevention from heart attacks and stroke
- warding off of certain cancers
- improving vision
- reducing the signs of premature aging
- increase the health of your skin
- boost the immune system
- improve digestion
- increase cardiovascular health
- detoxify the body
- boost oral health- helps prevent cavities and tooth decay
- high in Vitamin A & K
- high in antioxidants (Beta Carotene)
- helps prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- heals wounds quicker
They also provide a well-rounded influx of vitamins and minerals.
What you put into your body has a over big impact on our internal terrain. Lets make sure what we consume keeps up in balance and helps with a positive transformation.
Let food by thy medicine.