This amazing super plant helps to human body in so many ways!
Compounds contain: vitamins (including A, B, C and E), minerals amino acids and antioxidants.
- Anti-Bacterial properties: certain compounds in the plant prevent the growth of certain bacteria that can cause infection.
- Helps healing burns: one of the more common uses known of the plant is the effect of helping heal and aid sunburns. Not only does it help sun burns but any burns to the skin and also helps heal sores and hydrate dry skin.
- Combats dental plaque: 100% pure aloe rinse can help kill the plaque producing bacteria in our mouths
- Helps treat mouth ulcers and canker sores: aloe vera can speed up the process of a canker sore in the mouth. Also helps with bleeding and sore gums.
- Constipation: can be used to help treat constipation
- Improves skin and wrinkles: studies have shown that topical application of the gel can increase collagen production
- Helps relieve heartburn: consuming a small amount of aloe gel during meals can help ease gastroesophageal reflux disease, which often results in heartburn.
- Helps with hair fall out: contains an enzyme that repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It also works to prevent itching and dandruff. Works as a conditioner also and keeps hair smooth.
It should be easy to find yourself an aloe plant. Treat it with love, water it and when your in need of a remedy with aloe vera you can get it from your own home!