The feeling of your feet between the sand or running through the grass empowers me with such freedom! Recall as a child, playing outdoors feeling youthful and happy. There is a reason why these feelings occur when your bare feet touch the ground. It is called Earthing and it is meant to equalize your energy frequency with that of mother Earth. You can literally Earth your body allowing excess positively charged particles to run off into the ground.
Nature has a therapeutic effect on us and spending time in it can be rewarding in many ways. A nice run or walk on the beach, hiking in the forest or by a rippling stream, or a swim in the ocean. We feel better, sleep better, and have more energy when we are surrounded by nature. This ancient healing practice was used at all times in the past. People were always connected to the Earth – walking barefoot, working in agriculture, sleeping on beds of bushes and so on. Our ancestors naturally achieved a balanced state with energy from the Earth constantly flowing through them.
Today we spend too much time indoors and wear rubber shoes which insulate us from the Earth’s surface. We enjoy temporary comfort through TV, computers, junk-food, and the comfort of chairs are examples of inventions that make us comfortable temporarily at the expense of our long-term health.
SO why should you and I Earth?
- We’ve disconnected from the Earth and have lost our electrical roots!
- We are disconnected from electrical rhythms and electrons
- Today we live in an ocean of electromagnetic waves from WIFI, cell phones, and automated doors. (this is known as dirty electricity)
By connected to the Earth we can remove excess positive electrons in the cells of our bodies, allow negatively- charged electrons to flow into our bodies and return to optimum health.
Benefits of Earthing:
- Fights inflammation by reducing free radicals
- Alleviates chronic pain
- Improves sleep
- “Current biomedical research has led to an inflammation hypothesis that is establishing chronic inflammation as the culprit behind almost every modern chronic illness.”-PubMed
- Reduce inflammation by reducing excess positive electron