Moringa oleifera or Moringa has become one of the most impressive herbal substances on the market. This plant and the amazing healing abilities it provides will help you achieve good health. Every single part of the Moringa plant (pods, roots, bark, flower, seeds, and fruits) can be used in some way to treat a diverse set of symptoms.
Moringa is rich with vitamins and minerals including Vitamin A, C, and E, Calcium, potassium, and protein. Moringa also contain antioxidants that are known to fight free radicals in the body. Free radicals are molecules that cause oxidative stress, cell damage, and inflammation. Morgina has been used in traditional Ayurveda practice for more than 4000 years and is now known as a health superfood. One of the most interesting facts about Moringa is capable in growing in depleted or dry soils, it is resilient.
Benefits of Moringa:
– Enhances wound healing, reducing clotting time
– Contains antibacterial & antifungal properties that fight bacteria
– Balances hormones and slows the effect of aging
– Supports brain health and has proven to positively affect Alzheimer’s
– Prevents the formation of plaque in the arteries
– Reduces cholesterol levels
– Reduces some symptoms of diabetes
– Supresses inflammation by suppressing inflammation enzymes
– Assists in stabilizing your mood
Moringa Can be Used to Help Treat:
– Heart problems including high blood pressure
– Low sex drive
– Inflammation related diseases
– Stomach ulcers
– Fluid retention
– Allergies and asthma
– Kidney stones
– Thyroid issues
– Bacterial, fungal, viral, and parasitic infections
How to use it?
You can use Moringa in your smoothies or smoothie bowls. You can also drink it as a tea. However you choose to use Moringa you will benefit from superpowers concealed in this plant.
Have you noticed the health benefits from trying Moringa?