Sweet potatoes not only taste good they are good for your health too.
The following is a list of benefits of Sweet potatoes:
1. High in Vitimin b6, d, and c
Vitamin b6: Part of the vitamin b substances. Helps support adrenal function, help maintain a healthy nervous system.
Vitamin d: *this one is one of the most important* important for the regulation of calcium absorption for your teeth and bones. Protective mechanism against disease.
Vitamin c: a powerful antioxidant that helps the body form and maintain connective tissue.
2. They contain a high source of iron and support a healthy immune system
3. Good source of magnesium
Magnesium: calms nerves and anxiety, helps increase energy, releases muscle cramps and spasms, prevents migraines etc.
4. Help ward of cancer and prevent aging
5. contain loads of fiber and potassium
Fiber: reduces blood pressure and immflamation, helps control blood sugar levels, helps control a healthy diet.
Potassium: relief from stroke, blood preassure, heart and kidney disorders.
6. Enhances skin health – you can even make an awesome skin scrub (will post one soon, LOOK OUT)
7. Will assist in weight loss
8. Tastes really good!
Comment below if you have some great recipes for sweet potatoes 😆💕
Always sending love & light.