Stop counting calories. You need calories for energy to be able to function happily. There are different types of calories. Empty calories provide nothing for you. It’s important to read your labels but calories are not the bad guys, toxins and chemicals are.
- What happens when you stop counting calories?
- The urge to snack all day will disappear
- Eating will become pleasurable again (what it should be)
- You will lose weight (by focusing on nutritional food)
- You will have more energy (by eating full calories vs. empty ones)
- You will get to know your body (listen to the cues of your body, your body will tell you when you have had enough)
Learn the right way to eat food and you can eliminate this harmful method.